Employers throughout the Bay Area are taking advantage of their workers. They may be failing to fairly compensate you for the hours you work, discriminated against you or are threatening you if you filed a whistleblower complaint. You need a lawyer who cares about your rights and aggressively works to hold your employer accountable for their actions.
When your employer wrongs you, know that you are not alone. At Jose A. Gonzalez, Attorney at Law, I represent hardworking professionals throughout the San Francisco Bay Area. I work hard for my clients because I care about their well-being. At my firm, I am here to personally answer your questions and fight for your rights, all in a caring, compassionate atmosphere.
My Employment Law Services
From my South San Francisco office, I provide personalized advice for employees who need help with the following employment law issues:
- Discrimination: I offer fierce advocacy when employers discriminate against you based on your age, race, religion or another federally protected classification.
- Harassment: Whether you experienced sexual harassment or race-based harassment, I will seek a just outcome in your case.
- Retaliation: If an employer punishes you for filing a harassment claim or performing another legally protected action, I will help you understand your rights under state and federal law.
- Whistleblower claims: Whistleblowers who report illegal activity have protections against retaliation from their co-workers and supervisors.
- FMLA claims: I work to ensure you receive the time off work you need for medical or disability leave as outlined in the Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA).
- Severance agreements: If your employer is laying you off, I will help you negotiate a fair severance agreement.
- Wage and hour claim: I seek to recover the total compensation your employer owes you for any unpaid wages, including unpaid overtime.
- Wrongful termination: If your employer fired you for an illegal reason, I will act swiftly on your behalf.
Did Your Employer Violate Your Rights? I Can Help.
Illegal actions have no place in California's workplaces. I will fight to obtain the results you deserve. Schedule your free initial consultation today by calling 800-548-6194 or send me a confidential email.
Se Habla Español.